4×8 sheets of light-density gypsum fiberboard (LDF)
1x2x10 pine boards
acrylic door (cut to your local store)
2 colors suit (one piece body, one inside the shelves)
paint brushes and other paint supplies
1. The first measure to determine the size of your store display. It may be convenient to sketch out your design using the measurements of its place as a guideline. Based on measurements Cubby holes are acrylic doors to reduce the local hardware store.
2. On the basis of his sketch, cut pieces of wood for shelves, rear storage area and horizontal and vertical supports.
3. To create a track acrylic doors, use the table saw to reduce the pair of grooves in the lower and upper part of each policy. The Groove should be 3/8-inch wide 1/4-inch deep.
4. Gather cubbies with wood glue and nail gun. Attach the back with nail gun. To create a ready-hours cut at the front of each Cubby with 1x2s. Fill nail holes and cracks with wood filler. Once the wood filler has dried, sand smooth.
5. Chairman entire project and allow to dry thoroughly. Paint back on the shelf in a variety of colors and surrounds the front and a high gloss white.
6. Hang on the wall with 4-inch wood screws into studs.
7. Put wax on the edges of doors for them slip more easily. Fit sliding doors at the beginning acrylic Groove and falling in the lower groove.
You might also like